Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy TGIF!!

Good Morning, All;
Thank God It's Friday! After the week I've had, I need some time off! It's 36 in Abq, headed for a high in the mid 50's, with a 30% chance of precip. It goes to 50% tonight. It'll probably be a good night to stay in bed and read a good book. As soon as I get the 1700 out of the shop, the VXII is going in for a carb rebuild. That's about $325.00 plus parts. RR, depending on when you do it, I could probably make the run on the 7th, as I now have some 'artic gear' for winter riding. Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'

Re: Happy TGIF!!

Who's doing your carb work? Dave Lawson and Barry Baker both had good stories to tell about sending their VXII carbs to Carl Leo. Of course that mandates someone taking them off & putting them back on.....

Re: Happy TGIF!!

Good day all
Had a slow night, but my nights are done. Back to normal. Hank, good luck with the bikes. Hope the VV1700 gets out soon.
Was down to 44 this morning, and up to 61 now. Went to the eye doctor when I got home from work. Now get to replace the headlights on the car. Have to go in thru the wheel wells to do this. Remove all the plastic around the wheel well. Started taking the lug nuts off and broke the lug wrench. Guess I don't know my own strength. Have to go get a new one before proceeding. But first time to eat.
Yall have a great day.

RR