Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good morning

Hi, Brenda!
Good to hear from you again! Good Morning, Everyone;
V17 is still in the shop, guess they will try (again) to find the leak. V12 needs carbs cleaned BAD!! Back to work again. RR, are we doing a 'club luncheon' this month, or did I miss it? Everyone Have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'

Re: Good morning

Good day all
Had a good nights work last night. Was busy getting caught up with the past couple days I was off. Tonight is my last night for this mission. Will be going back to normal day work Monday.
Currently 72 with clear skies and nice sunshine. Was down to 43 this morning with some clouds. This is probably the high for the day. Looks like the same for tomorrow. Will be nice to get back to the normal routine. Heading out to get new tires for the front of the car this afternoon.
Hank, no lunch ride this month. I will be home this weekend, but not the next two weekends. Heading to Tallahassee for Thanksgiving week. I am looking to try a ride to east New Mexico to meet with the Panhandle Bunch the first part of next month. Maybe try for the 7th, but will have to see how the weather is. Looking at Clovis. Hopefully that isn't too far for the panhandle bunch.
Good luck with the VV1700 Hank. Hopefully they find the problem.
Yall have a great day.

RR