Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good morning

Good Evening, Everyone;
The V17 is still not back from the shop yet. I called them this afternoon and found out that the tech had been riding it and doing static runs (bench tests), but has not been able to get the bike to leak. The want to keep it awhile longer and keep on testing it, in the hope that they will find the problem. I'm riding the V12 (which needs the carbs cleaned) to work, it's doing fine, just getting horrible gas mileage. It looks like there's a good chance that I will be moving to Mountainair in the near future, my realtor has been working, and has put together a package for me that will result in mortgage payments of about $250.00 a month. Even on Social Security, I'll still have money to ride! I also need to buy a (preferably old) truck. We'll see what happens! Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'