Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good day

Good afternoon all
Just got up. Sleep felt good. My replacement this morning said it was 37 degrees. The sun was just about to crest the horizon when I left. A bit cool to start, but it was comfortable after half an hour or so. Currently 66 deg, which is probably the high for the day.
A state police car passed me on the way home, moving right along with no emergency lights, so I thought I would keep up. I was doing 100 - 110 the rest of the way, just keeping up. He never turned his lights on and I did see him turn off the road to where their headquarters are, so I believe he was just heading home after his shift. I figured being a policeman he wouldn't be breaking the law, so I wouldn't be either. The speed limit on that section of road was 70 MPH.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good day

A man who was obviously late to coffee with his fellow troopers.
If I knew someone in Albuquerque, I'd probably get them to check on price and availability of a 6 pack of Heisenburg Dark - a beer commemorating (riding the coat tails of) the success of Breaking Bad.