Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi!! Coffee's on!

Good Morning, Everyone;
I received my pants and overboots yesterday, did a quick assessment. The pants look like they'd work as hip-waders. I tried to put them on, got one leg partially in, and gave up. I'll try a test-fit Saturday. Not sure what I'm going to do about the extra length (duct tape?) Checked the wx in Casa Grande, and it's in the high 70's to 80's, with wind. I may not need the pants anyway, we'll see. I also have to check out the V17 Saturday to get it ready for the trip. Everyone Have A Great Humpday!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'The Grey Ladies'

Re: Hi!! Coffee's on!

Good afternoon all
Didn't feel like getting on the computer when I got home this morning. Just went to bed. Anyhow, it is a bit breezy. Currently 70 deg, which is probably about our high for the day. Supposed to be cooling off a bit.
Good luck with the pants and the trip Hank. You will probably only need the warm weather gear to get out of Albuquerque.
Remember, if you have anything for the newsletter, get it to me. I hope to get it out this weekend.
Yall have a great day.

RR