Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good morning all
Down to 50 and heading for 75 with clear skies. Only working 6 hours this morning, then coming home to rest for a bit and starting my night shift for a couple weeks.
Had a nice ride this past weekend. Left after work Friday and rode to Head of the Ditch campground near Luna. Left the next morning for Springerville to meet some other COG riders. We rode the Devils Highway and I headed back and got home about 7:30 Saturday night. Was a very nice ride. Got to ride over Emory Pass once each way. This was the first time I have ridden the Devils Highway from north to south. Was a nice ride. Some beautiful fall foliage.
Hank, good luck with the house. And with the new pants. The other tip was very good, going to a seamstress.
As it is getting close to the first of November, time to get another newsletter out. If you have any articles for that, get them in to me this week.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good Morning

Good Morning, All;
Well, it's another workweek, and it's off to work for me. Less than 2 weeks until my ride to California to see Mother. RR, I was hoping for a temporary 'fix' to be able to use the pants on my trip without spending any money. Oh, Well, I'll make them work, and get to a tailor when I have some extra money. Riding in today, as usual, and trying to get the motor out of the 'cage' to see what the problem is. Then, it's off to the machine shop.
I might trade it to my landlord for a 4wd Bronco that he has. That sounds a bit more practical for a guy living in a small town, where they get snow.
Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'

I looked @ Google Mapping from Luna to Springer. Several suggested routes. I'm gonna go out on a limb here & guess that the segment called Devil's Hwy is not IH 25. I'm guessing it's that section of IH40 from Grants to Albuquerque???

I have been on that section of IH40 between Grants and Albuquerque and it is indeed devilishly boring!!

RR

Good morning. Ride safe.

Brenda