Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Warmer again this morning, only down to 58 and heading for 75 with cloudy skies. Had a rain shower pass thru this morning about 3. Don't know how much, but it seemed to be a pretty good rain. Still cloudy and even heard some thunder. Good chance of more showers this morning.
Brad, sorry to hear about your father. Will keep yall in my prayers.
Heading for Springerville after work today to ride the Devil's Highway tomorrow. Thought I would be working nights already, but they put it off until Monday.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
RR and Brad, I'll keep you in my prayers. This seems to be the 'season' for illness and death. I found out the other day that a coworker of mine and her husband were in a horrific traffic accident last week in Houston. It was Toyota Prius vs. an 18-wheeler (who was at fault). They are both in the hospital in the Houston area, but they will recover (a miracle!) The rig driver got a traffic ticket.
On a more positive note, I've been spending a lot of time in Mountainair, which may become my home after I retire. I've made an offer on an old house there, and if it is accepted, I'll be paying about the same for a place to live as I did for the 2010 V17. I've been wandering around town a lot, and there's a 'pharmacy' there with a real soda stand...and it's NOT a tourist trap! Hand a great Sundae there yesterday. It might be a fun place to meet sometime (but we can't do a lunch there, they don't serve hot food.)
Going out to see Mom over Veterans day weekend. Getting the V17 ready to go. Adding some 'hippo-hands' and buying insulated overpants. Hopefully, wx will be ok. 52 and rain in ABQ this morning. Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'