Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
A bit warmer this morning, only down to 47 and heading for 75 with our normal clear skies.
The C14 got a new rear tire yesterday afternoon. Went back to a Michelin again to see how it does. They didn't have the Dunlop in my size. I should have ordered earlier. But then I only got a little over 10,000 on this last tire, the Road Smart II. Will see how this tire does. I had been getting 12-14,000 miles on the Dunlop prior to this. The front will be due in a few thousand also.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
I have another trip to Mountainair scheduled for tomorrow to take a look at a house that I'm thinking about buying. I'm also wondering if I'll be able to handle the 160-mile daily commute...but then I don't plan on moving until after I retire. I need to pull the carbs off of the '03 and get them cleaned. I ran some seafoam through them, and it worked well enough for me to be able to make a trip on it, but I only got 35MPG on the trip, so I need to do a 'real' cleaning. 42/65 today in ABQ, I'm still wearing my mesh jacket (with a liner) over a long-sleeved shirt. It keeps me warm enough on my 3.5 mile commute. I'll probable switch to winter togs soon, though. I'm looking for some serious cold wx gear to use on my trip to San Diego next month. Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'