Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 45 this morning with nice clear skies and a really bright moon. Will be full this afternoon. Heading for 73. A bit cool now, but will feel good later this morning when the sun warms things.
Today is my Friday off, so will get a few things done around here. Got my new Baldwin saddle (high brow name for seat) for the C14 Wednesday afternoon. Had a nice ride with it yesterday going around to a few sites. Around 200 miles all together, and it felt really good. Sent my old seat back yesterday. Could have sent my seat in to have it covered, but I would have been without my bike for over a week, and couldn't have done that.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

So, was there a "core" charge that you recouped by eventually sending the OE seat?

Yes, I will be getting my $350 back as soon as he gets the old seat.
And I have been putting pictures of my 2014 ET recon trip on the web under Photos, ET Recon. Still have more to put on, but hope to finish today. Have to go out and do a few things now.

RR

Too bad about NM567 being unpaved. The way NM570 hugs the river, it might be worth a 12 mile round trip up 570 & back for the scenery.

But then it's unpaved for only 1.5 miles. I rode it once and would ride it again. And the view from the top is really nice.

RR