Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Off to work today for the last day of the week. Have a 3 day weekend. Cooler again this morning, down to 52 and heading for only 73. Guess the cool front made it here. A beautiful sky this morning, with lots of stars and no clouds. It is so nice to look at the stars.
Have the Cowboy Symposium this weekend in Ruidoso. Went a couple years ago and it was nice. A chuckwagon cookoff, country bands, food and lots of things to look at.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
Well, it looks like there's a good chance that I'll be moving to Mountainair in the near future. I contacted a realtor in town and looked at a few houses, and found one that I really liked. Now, to see if I can get it financed. The cost is 20,000, but the realtor says the bank might take 18,500. It's a fixer-upper, but it is livable with a few additions (like a heater and a stove.) The living room has a 'tin ceiling' and it is beautiful! There is plenty of room to build a garage. It's about 80 miles from Albuquerque, so it would be a long commute, but I think it would be worth it. The 1700 ran beautifully on the trip, and got about 37 mpg, in spite of the fact that I was fighting 40-50MPH winds most of the way. More on this later! Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'The Grey Ladies'

71/87 Today I'm a plumber. Three 30 mile round trips to Lowe's before I got everything needed to r&r the kitchen faucet. It's NEVER easy. Got sprinkled on but not enough to suit up. More rain coming.

I have been their Richard. Sometimes it would have been easier to just buy another faucet! Headed for the Ozarks in the morning.

Take Care