Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Warmer again this morning. I thought a cool front was supposed to come thru last night, but apparently not. Only down to 67 with a few clouds. Heading for 80 today and forecast says windy. Guess the cool front is coming thru today.
Good to hear from Maverick again. Hopefully you get settled into where you want soon.
Brad, have you gone to the Ozarks to see the leaves changing yet? Should be a good ride. Let us know how it goes.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning. I will leave for the Ozarks Saturday morning. Looks like I might run into some rain but the temp should be about right. I will visit some family in Harrison, Arkansas. I get my back tire put on Friday afternoon. The fellow that does the tire works at Pantex. He said they might get time off stating next week because of the govt shutdown. Seems odd to me that RR is back to work and some folks are still waiting on their time off.

Have a good day.