Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Back to work again for the second day. Hopefully things will get ironed out in DC. Just hope the Republicans don't cave in and give Obama a free hand to get us more in debt.
Down to 62 so far with mostly clear skies. Heading for 80. Haven't been up this early in a while. Guess I have to get used to it again. We are back to 9 hour days again with every other Friday off.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
I'm going to take a ride to Mountainair Thursday afternoon to check out a possible retirement retreat (I DO NOT want to remain in Abq after I retire!)
If I purchase it, my weekends will be filled with carpentry, electrical and plumbing work. The house needs a complete restoration. I'll need to buy an old truck, and my car still needs the motor rebuilt. Can you say OVERLOAD?
We'll see how it works out. Having allergy problems again, need to see the doctor again. OH, WELL!! Everyone Have A Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'