Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'm First Again...

Good Morning, all;
Gee, RR must be sleeping in this week. 50/79 and partly cloudy in ABQ today. Back to work again. At least I have a 3-day weekend coming up. I checked the NCVC Forum, and Maverick is still hanging out there, and he's talking about moving (again???) Back to the mesh jacket today, and I need to get started on the '03. Everyone Have a Great Day!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & the 'Grey Ladies'

Re: I'm First Again...

Good morning all
Got back from the recon ride last night about 6:30. Was a nice ride. Left home Sunday at 11:30 and had supper in Ribera at La Risa Café. Made Coyote Creek State Park a little after 6. The sun was still up. Set up my tent and went for a walk. Nice park. Was cold though, down to lower 30's. Went on the recon ride Monday. A really nice ride. The trees are starting to change color and the riding was perfect. I will put some pics and a write-up on the web site later today. Stopped at Sipapu to check on room rates. Seems pretty reasonable.
Down to 51 so far with a few clouds. A beautiful sunrise this morning. The sun should be over the mountains pretty soon.
Guess the government civil service workers went back to work Monday, but still no word on us contractors going back.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Good morning Hank. Oh where, Oh where can RR be? I'm sure it's not work.
Wow, I just posted this note and RR was posting at the same time.

Have A Good Day!

Guess I won't get pictures on the web today. Was out washing the bugs off the cycle and got a call to go back to work. Maybe I will be able to get some done tonight.
Yall have a great day.

RR

I see Mora, Ribera, & Coyote Crk SP on the map. Where's Sipapu?

If you continue up NM518 23 miles past Mora you will arrive at Sipapu. You can also look for Sipapu on Google Maps and it will come up. We have stopped by there several times on our Enchanted Tour when we were in Las Vegas. Don't know though if you were in attendance on any of those times.
Here are the directions from Mora to Sipapu. Just click on the link. https://www.google.com/maps/preview#!data=!4m18!3m17!1m1!1sMora%2C+NM!1m5!1sSipapu+Ski+%26+Summer+Resort%2C+5224+New+Mexico+518%2C+Vadito%2C+NM+87579!2s0x8719da52daa2bd71%3A0xb63a0fda17f6765!3m2!3d36.154275!4d-105.54821!3m8!1m3!1d65299!2d-105.581169!3d36.1582468!3m2!1i1920!2i973!4f13.1&fid=0

RR