Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Was down to 52 this morning, but the sun has peeked over the mountains. It is up to 55 already and heading for 72 with clear skies. Starting a warming trend again to get back warmer, but supposed to get down to the mid 40's tonight.
Will have to pack my bedroll today for Mora tomorrow. Will hopefully leave after church and get to the campground before dark to set up the tent. Need the tent to keep warmer. It will be cooler there as it is at over 7,000' and further north.
Got the call yesterday afternoon to not show up for work Monday, so another day off. Not sounding too good for Tuesday either.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
40/62 in Albuquerque today. Stayed in bed until around 7:30 hoping it would warm up...it didn't. We haven't fired up the heater yet. RE:the 14th...RR, I don't remember that conversation, but since my memory isn't all that great, I'll take your word for it. I probably didn't realize the 14th was a holiday. Be sure to post a complete report, I sure hope I don't have to deal with dirt. Anyway, have fun! Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'

Be careful on your trip RR. I think I might ride up to the Ozarks and catch the trees turning. I have wanted to check out lake Tenkiller also. Need to have a back tire put on sometime the end of next week. Any body want to go just hop on!

Later

Dorothy and I plan to be in New York by Wednesday. We will check out Niagara Falls and then go on eastward to see the colors change. We will be in our Miata this time, not the bike. Enjoy the dazzling array of colors!
Bob

Yall have a great trip. Enjoy the colors and the country. Say HI to Charlie and Jan.
Keep us posted or let us know when you are back.

RR