Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
'Mornin'

Good Morning, All;
52/60 in ABQ today, a cold front is supposed to come through this afternoon. RR, if you can wait a week to take that recon run, I can join you. The 14th is a federal holiday, and I'm guessing we'll both be off, shutdown or not. Need to retune the suspension on the V17, the new tire has a much stiffer carcass than the old Bridgestone did. Well, I have to get ready for work, Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'

Re: 'Mornin'

Good morning all
Another day off here in paradise. Going out with Cindy to do some things.
Was down to 59, but up to 69 now with clear skies, and heading for 83.
Hank, the 14th is what I had first proposed and you had said you wouldn't be off then, so with what all is going on, I decided to move it up a week. That is if I am still off Monday. The weather will probably be a bit cool, but the riding should be beautiful once the sun warms things up. I am thinking some of the riding might be on dirt/gravel, so I have to check that out for the ET next year.
Yall have a great day.

RR