Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gddo Morning!

Well, the government's shut down, but I'm still working. I'm in one of those 'mission essential' jobs (actually, the VA Hospitals get 2-year appropriations which means that we have money for another year.) I'm getting used to the V17's handling after a month on the V12. The V17 is a LOT heavier-and my tires are at 45 (REAR) and 42 (front). It'll take some getting used to. 52/79 in Abq. today, with a cold front coming in tomorrow.
Pretty riding weather. RR, hope you enjoy your taste of retirement! Everybody Have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'The Grey Ladies'

Re: Gddo Morning!

Good morning.
Have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Gddo Morning!

Gddo morning all
Was down to 57 this morning, and up to 72 now with a beautiful sunshine.
I took Brad's advice yesterday and went for a ride. Up thru Cloudcroft, towards the Sun Spot highway, then took 24 in a loop to the other side of Mayhill and back on 82 to home. A total of 175 miles. A beautiful ride. None today though.
I am thinking if I am off Monday, I might just do my recon ride to Mora and the loop then. Leave after church Sunday and get to the campground before dark Sunday night. With supper at La Risa Café in Ribera along the way. And there is a new restaurant in Mora that has good breakfast burritos I will be stopping by Monday morning.
Yall have a great day.

RR