Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Corona Time

Good day all
It is here, almost time to leave for lunch in Corona. Will be meeting up with Brad in Carrizozo on the way. Looking to be beautiful weather for the ride. Think I will leave a bit early and take the scenic route thru Ruidoso and Alto. Should be going thru Alto a little after 9 if you want to meet up Brad. I will look for you as I pass by the gas station and post office.
Should be quite a few bikes going thru Alamogordo on the way to the Golden Aspen Rally in Ruidoso.
Good to hear from you Maverick. Glad you are getting some riding in.
Down to 65 and heading for low 80's today with clear skies.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Back from Corona Time

Just got back from the lunch ride. Rode up thru Cloudcroft then over to Mescalero, Ruidoso and Alto on to Carrizozo. Caught up with Brad around Nogal. Got up to Corona and the restaurant had a sign close today and tomorrow. We waited for Hank and then rode back down to Carrizozo and ate at Willie's Place. Had a great time with Brand and Hank.
Got home a little before 2. Nice lunch ride, about 250 miles.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Back from Corona Time

I had a great time with the gang in Carrizozo. Those were some of the best Huevos Rancheros I tasted in an awfully long time. rode 380 west to San Antonio, and saw where the road had flooded. It's open now, and there was a lot of traffic...mostly bikes headed for Ruidoso. The V12 is averaging about 35mpg on the road, guess it's time to have the carbs cleaned, and I find myself wondering if the fuel injector system off a Connie14 will fit.
Brad, it was nice to meet you, hope we get to ride together again soon. RR, I have an idea for 'marketing' the EVA, I'll call you about it sometime soon.
Thanks for the fun, and Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'