Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello From The Upper North

Hello all... Have not been on here for a while, but did read back and saw it looks like only " Hank " missed me...lol...o well...I do miss you Hank and Rod and I speak well of both of you two all the time...Yes Hank I have the 1700 turned into a Trike now and I am ridding with the NorCal people as much as I can...Have had some of them come and stay at our place a few times, and they are all great people...Rod I still have the trailer, and have pulled it only once since I bought it from you...Did put wide rims and tires on it as well as some show lights...Well again I miss you guys and hope you stay safe...I read the Forums every day again now, so let me hear from you...

Maverick

Re: Hello From The Upper North

Hey, Maverick;
Been wondering what happened to you, I've been checking the NCVC forum daily to see if you were going to answer my note. I'm thinking about triking a bike too, not sure which one it'll be yet though. Give me a call, I'd like to talk with you about your setup. If I head out to San Diego to see mom in the Spring, I'll stop by and say Hi. Are you in Las Vegas or Reno??

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'The Grey Ladies'

Re: Hello From The Upper North

Hey there Hank...Tell me a good time to call you and I will ...I am in Dayton and that is outside of Carson City and down from Reno