Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello, New Mexico!!!

Good Morning, All. 59/70's today, 60% chance of rain (It's been raining most of the morning, although the sun is poking through a bit.) Corona sounds good, the wx loos good next weekend, too. Found out that I can get the tire I want for the V17 from my Kaw shop for less than 200.00, so I'll probably buy it there. I'd like to do the front too, but am short of funds for now. Everyone Stay Dry today!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'

Re: Hello, New Mexico!!!

Good morning all
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hank. Hope you have a great day.
Got up late this morning. Went to the Oktoberfest yesterday. Got there a little after 5 and got home a little after 11. Had a great time. Was in town for the first time. Usually on Holloman. Had a huge tent and a couple smaller ones with the German band and chefs flown in from Germany. Along with quite a few kegs of beer, wursts and schnitzel. Did I mention Cindy and I had a great time!!
Woke up a little after 8. Rode the cycle out to work to get my bicycle. Now the cycle is out there. Rode the bicycle to work yesterday morning, but it was raining all day, so I rode home in a 4-wheeler. Cindy will bring me out later today to get the cycle.
One more week until lunch in Corona at 11. Will meet up with Brad in Carrizozo at 10.
Have to replace a bathroom faucet today. Lots of fun working under the sink.
Yall have a great day.

RR

SAY!...I've got a faucet that needs replacing!

I can send you my old one. It just has one source for water, either hot or cold you can shut off. The other one is like a geyser shooting up to hit the ceiling all the time. You could just plug it with gum or something like that.

RR