Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Rain again last night. Kept me awake for a bit, so it will be a long day. Not a hard rain, but a steady light rain. The kind to soak in well.
Cindy and I are going to the Oktoberfest this afternoon. Looking to have a great time. It will be under the big tent this time in town rather than on Holloman. That is a first.
It is on the calendar, so that makes it official. Lunch in Corona Saturday the 21st at 11:00. Brad, I should be going thru Carrizozo around 10. I will wait at the 4 corners until 10:05 if you want to ride the rest of the way from there.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
Taking the day off work today to celebrate my birthday (which is actually tomorrow.) Lunch next Saturday sounds good, I'll probably be on the VXII, as the 17 still needs a rear tire. 62 with rain this morning, rain forecasted for all day today, with a good chance tomorrow (NWS is down right now.) I'll probably finish painting the garage when it dries out a bit.
I'll probably be ordering the tire for the V17 off the net, my KAW shop doesn't carry it, and I don't want to pay Harley shop prices.
Everyone Stay Dry!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'

Re: Good morning

Sounds good RR. I will meet you in Carrizozo at 10:00. Hank, I will see you in Corona.