Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Well, back to work after a nice relaxing weekend. Down to 68 so far this morning. I only saw a high yesterday of 88. Definitely getting beautiful weather. And the sleeping is perfect with the windows open.
Looking to be a nice week also. Got tickets for the Oktoberfest Friday. Looking to be a great time. The celebration is going on for 2 days this year, a first, Friday and Saturday. Having it under tents this year in town rather on Holloman.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, all;
It's 62 headed for the high 80's in ABQ today, with a good chance of rain all week. Looks like a 'tropical depression' along the coast of Mexico. I guess I need to get the raingear out. I got most of the ceiling in the garage painted Saturday before I ran out of paint. Have to wait for payday to pick up another gallon. For Speedball's enlightenment, right now the garage looks like a dungeon. I'm hoping that painting the ceiling and walls white will brighten it up enough for me to see what I'm doing when I start working on the engine. I also need to hang more lights (there's 1 60-watt bulb in there now, my landlord is anal about saving on the electric bill.) Meanwhile, Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'The Grey Ladies'

66/96 & 1/2" rain last evening. Now @ almost 11, it's still only 81 but really humid.

Still getting hot here in the Panhandle. I am ready for cooler weather. The rally starts in Ruidoso the 18th. Bikes Blues and BBQ starts the 18th as well. Can't decide what to do. I know it would be cooler in NM. Ya'll have a good day.

I would probably vote against the Golden Aspen Rally. I have been to one since they moved it to the Inn of the Mountain Gods and I don't like it at all since that move. It was much nicer when at the race track.
Don't know if you have been to the Aspen Rally since they moved it to the Inn or not, but I don't plan on going back there. Plus the cost keeps going up.

RR