Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Been enjoying some time with Cindy, but she kicked me out of the bedroom as I was watching her put on her make-up. So I have retired to the computer room to do this and then finish the newsletter and get it out.
Looking to be a beautiful day today. High's are getting lower. Currently 78 with a few clouds and heading for 94.
Look for your newsletter in your inbox in a few hours.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning!
Up a little late this morning after a wild week at work (wild in a GOOD way!)
I plan on painting the garage ceiling today in preparation for rebuilding the engine in the cage. I also plan on making things right on the '03 VXII, which needs new fork seals and attention to the plastic. I plan on taking a bicycle ride this morning to continue my weight loss/diet regimen. Everyone Have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'

Yeah, you don't want to jump into an engine rebuild without having a fresh coat of paint on the ceiling - everybody knows that.
RR, thanks for the newsletter. I'm betting that the 23 miles of state hwy 27 from US40 to Oak Creek, CO. was the best part of the 1300 mile trip home from COG.

Actually there was a really good part a bit after leaving Idaho Falls and going over the mountains to Jackson that was really good also, but yes, it was good.

RR