Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It's awfully quiet in the EVA

Good morning everyone. Been rainy the last few days which is a pleasant change. I will be helping a buddy replace some of the trim on his house and then we will make a trash run to the local landfill. Sounds fun, doesn't it? This afternoon will find me working on Dorothy's Miata. Needs a new timing belt as well as a new radiator and a new A/C condenser. Hope all of you have a great day!
Bob

Re: It's awfully quiet in the EVA

Hey, Bob; everyone's still asleep over here, and RR is out riding somewhere. I've been getting up late and haven't had a chance to log on in the past few days. The battery in the V12 went belly up the other day (it was an Interstate, only a year old) and I'm suspecting my voltage regulator or my alternator. I have a new battery in her now, and am going to check it out this morning. Hopefully it was just the battery. I'm hoping to get some 'short trips' in this winter, and travel out to see Mom this Spring. Also, I've decided to do a complete rebuild on the engine in my 'cage', and plan to start pulling it soon. Gotta come up with the money first. Well,
Everyone Have a GREAT LABOR DAY WEEKEND!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'The Grey Ladies'

Hey everyone. I am in Albuquerque this weekend house sitting for my son. He and his wife are at the hospital expecting their first born. This will be my fourth grand baby and another one on the way. I am kind of feeling old. Have a good Labor Day.

Hi Brad. Just another cycle of life. My granddaughter is expecting her first child in December. Enjoy your grandchildren.
Bob

Congratulations Brad. Have fun with them. Hello to everyone else out there, and happy Hoiday weekend.