Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Had a busy day yesterday. After work the cable guy came by to get that working. Replaced a section going under the driveway, so tonight I have to bury that. Then the Air Conditioning guy came and put some Freon in the unit, but ran out and has to come back this afternoon. Then we went to pick up a clothes cabinet someone was selling. And in the meantime, spent 1 1/2 hours on the phone with the IRS. 1 hour 15 minutes waiting and 20 more minutes dealing with them. Still not sure if I resolved anything.
Only down to 73 and heading for 95 with clouds. Riding my bicycle to work today.
Yall have a great day and see ya in a couple days.

RR

Re: Good morning

Danny Encinias finally got the ok for vacation time. Will be traveling with Jim and I. Danny should make a good strong member.

Re: Good morning

Good to hear Danny is coming. It rained again today in Alto and dropped the temp down to around 60. I had to put on a sweat shirt and close the windows. I got all the weeds cut down and raked the drive way to remove some of the bigger rocks. If some of you are bringing trailers, I think we can walk them down in the bottom of drive way. The meeting area is set up with cookers, table and chairs. But enough of the work. Tomorrow I am going to ride.

See you soon!