Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It's almost time to ride!

I will be headed to the mountains on Monday. I am going to haul my scooter so I can bring a few things like another table and chairs. Hopefully the weather will be nice enough so we can enjoy eating out on the deck. No need for anyone to bring any towels, sheets etc. All of that kind of stuff is already their. I guess all will be showing up on Thursday? I will hang something on the address marker for ID. Rod has located the place and has my cell number if anyone has a problem finding the place.

Ride safe on your trip up!

Re: It's almost time to ride!

Looking forward to it. I will be working Thursday. Get off at 2:30, go home, pack the bike and head up. Should get there by 5, hopefully 4:30. Can't wait to see everyone.
I have the Wursts and Cindy will be fancying up some beans to go with the wursts. Do we want chips with this? If so I will bring them also. Just bring what you want to drink.
And thanks again Brad for hosting this.
Yall have a great day.

I'm making my get-ready list & maps. I'll be heading that way Wed morning, arrive Thurs mid afternoon. Looks like there's a Wal-Mart in R. Downs??

There is one. It is actually in Ruidoso Downs. Probably 6 or so miles from Alto. You will probably be going by it on the way.
See ya in another week.

RR

I found out today that Mark will not be coming as work got in his way! So, will just be Charlie and I from Az. Looking forward to it.
Bob

I will probably get a couple hours of riding in after work on Wednesday. That wull probably put me in Alto around noon.

Charlie and I will leave Chino Valley Wednesday morning and probably spend the night in Quemado N.M. We should get to Alto sometime Thursday early afternoon. Of course this is all God willing and the creek don't rise!
Bob

Everyone ride safe and I will be waiting on you Thursday

Darn and Double Darn!!!
Everyone Have a Great Time, and take lots of pics! Also, share your stories here, even if they are lies! Planning on making it next year, no matter where we hold it. Ride Safe, Guys!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'