Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Made it thru my first day back at work just fine. I think I will make it thru the entire week. Down to 71 and heading for 94 today with clear skies. Looking to be a beautiful day.
Only 9 days until the Enchanted Tour. Should be a great weekend. The temps should be beautiful up in the mountains for riding.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
I found out the other day that I have a scheduling conflict and will not be able to make the ET...And I was really looking forward to it. My church has scheduled a feed the homeless ministry function on Saturday morning (the 24th) that I need to be at, and I'm afraid that is a priority with me. Also, the rear tires on both of my bikes are gone (although the V12 has some miles left on it) and they aren't really safe for a long trip. Also, it's time for the 7500 mile check on the V17, so I have enough to keep me busy for the next few months. Hopefully, I'll be squared away by next spring. I hope everyone has fun at the ET, and RR, be sure to post pics!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'

Sorry to hear you can't make it Hank. Seems like the older you get the harder it is to get away. At least that is the way it is for me. Catch you next time!

Thanks, Brad;
It has been a wild summer for me, nothing has gone the way I wanted it to.
Maybe things will calm down next year!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.