Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Back to work

Good morning all
Well, back to work for a couple weeks until the ET in just 10 days. Had a great time in Georgia with the family. Just went by too fast. Got back home yesterday a little after 11 AM. Went White River rafting, on a train ride and just spending time with kids and grandkids.
And the Enchanted Tour is just next week. Looking forward to that. Then that Sunday I will be leaving for Idaho Falls and the Concours Owners Group rally.
Currently 71 and heading for 92 with some clouds in the sky. There were lots of puddles when we got home yesterday. Guess we had a good rain Saturday evening which was good. Everything looked so green going over the mountains yesterday. Should still be nice and green for the rides in a couple weeks.
Good luck Hank with getting a new tire. If you go with Dunlop you will get much better wear than with the Bridgestones. That is what I used on my VV17000 and got 20,000 miles on the rear.
Yall have a great day.

RR