Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 72 and heading for upper 90's, but I won't see that here. Clear skies.
Car is all packed and we are getting ready to head out. Wheels should be rolling by 6. Heading for Blue Ridge, Georgia and a family reunion. We have rented a cabin for next week. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the same time.
Get into the cabin at 4 Saturday afternoon and checkout is 10 the following Saturday.
Bob Bass, how is the hand doing? Is it healing fast? Hope to see ya in 3 weeks also.
Only 3 more weeks until the Enchanted Tour. Looking forward to that also. Should be a great bunch of people for a great time.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning!!
85/90 in Abq. this morning, 30% chance of precip. Same as yesterday, didn't get any. Riding the 17 in to work, it has been smoothing out a lot. Maybe it is breaking in. I guess 39.5 mpg is unusual, I know that MaKaw didn't pay any attention to aerodynamics when they designed her, they were going for a 'look'. The V-twin is not the most efficient engine around either, the I-4 in the 'old' Voyager takes the prize there. Hope to have the '03 running next Spring for rallies and such. See you all at the ET, I'll be on the 17. Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & the 'Grey Ladies'

Hello everyone. I am in Alto this weekend. Looks like we have been getting some rain. The weeds are all grown up. Seems to be a lot of people in town. Must be because of the horse races. It is always crowded around Labor Day. Be careful on your trip Rod and looking forward to seeing everyone.

Yes Rod the hand is doing pretty good. I plan to see you all at ET if nothing drastic happens.