Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Howdy

Good morning from the panhandle. Woke up at 4:00 AM this morning. Can't sleep for some reason. Must be thinking of the ET. I will provide dinner for everyone the first night. I will probably smoke a pork shoulder for BBQ. Headed to NM the weekend before the tour. Can't get enough of NM.

Take Care

Re: Howdy

Good morning Brad and everyone. And thanks for supper the first night. I will be bringing things for supper the second night. Then the third night we can go out to the Flying J. Looks like things are coming together nicely. Looking forward to a great time. Only 4 more weeks.
Got an email from the CEO yesterday noon we are back to working 5 days a week. The government workers are still off Fridays, but we will be working our normal schedule. Not sure why this is happening, but my wallet appreciates this. Had 1 day off without pay, last week.
Down to 71 and heading for 90. Had a nice rain yesterday morning, so couldn't ride my bicycle to work. Will be doing it today.
Heading out in a week for Georgia for the week and a family reunion.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Hi Brad. Nice to hear from you. Thanks for dinner the first night Anything the rest of us can bring? Would it be alright for me to bring another friend along as well as Charlie? He's supposed to be returning from Utah with a new bike as we speak, and he really wants to come to this shindig.
Bob

BB & RR,
With perks like these, this could turn into a really big event. You know how bikers like to eat!

Yes sir Bob that will be great. Tell him he is welcome. If everyone wants to go to the Flying J for dinner, the tickets are $27.00. That would include the dinner and a show. The dress is very casual.

Have A Good Day

One suggestion for yall to bring would be whatever you want to drink as people have a lot of different preferences for that.
Can't wait to see yall in less than 4 weeks.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Hello folks; as I have already talked with Brad I thought I would try to peck out a message to say hello to everyone. Using my left hand this is very clumsy. I go back to the Dr Monday 29th. Hope to get this cast off. And hope also to be able to ride by ET time. If not I still plan to drive up and visit. Brad is there anything I can bring. Hope to see you all there.
Bob Bass

Its all good Bob. Just take care of that hand and come see us if you can!

Good to hear from you Bob. Hope you can ride, but as Brad said be sure to come however.
And Bob Schneider, what is your friends name so I can put on those attending for a good head count. Looking forward to a good group.

RR

That would be Mark.