Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Got my bike washed yesterday!! Started raining at work around noon and was still raining when I left. Not so much here at home, but still a very good rain. And the mountains looked like they had rain most of the day. Not so much of a chance today, but more tomorrow. This will give my rain suit a chance to dry out better.
Down to 65 and heading for 90 today wit some clouds.
This should really green things up around here.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

good Morning, All;
62/85 with a 20% chance of rain. There was supposed to be a 60% chance yesterday, but we never got any. Since my Father died last month, things have been really tight financially, haven't been able to ride anywhere, except to work. Hopefully, this will change soon. Looking forward to the ET. The 'new venue' should be Fun! Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'The Grey Ladies'

Re: Good morning

Just wanted to say howdy to everyone. Good to hear of the rain in that neck of the woods. We got home today from Orlando. Maybe that will hold the grand kids off for a while. Looking forward to the EVA.