Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Didn't check the temp when I got up, but it is up to 85 already. Clear skies and heading for 98. Gonna cool down here in a couple days also. Just a slight chance for rain though.
Got the new front fender in for my C14 yesterday and put it on this morning already. Have to get a car tire repaired and then donate blood this noon.
Was a hard ride home from work yesterday on the bicycle. Had a head wind. Doesn't take much to feel it. Took 48 minutes to ride to work with no wind and 1:07 to ride home with the head wind. Got an app on my phone to track my ride and it showed 11.41 miles to work and 11.55 miles home. Longer home as I have to take an overpass to get home. Legs felt tired by the time I got home. Slept good though last night.
Yesterday was the last Friday I will work for a while thanks to our Congressmen and President who feel the need to give my money to people to buy things they don't need like cell phones and new cars etc. Haven't heard about any of them taking a 20% cut in pay yet!!
Only 40 days until the Enchanted Tour.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
68/94 in ABQ today. Thunderboomers every evening for the last 2 weeks. RR, I didn't realize the 'sequester' would effect you...The VA is exempt, however. What happened to the Connie? I didn't know she had been damaged.
Did you have a problem with fairing rattles on your V17? Give me a shout...

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'