Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Up and about ready to ride to Roswell. Have to fill the water bottle.
Down to 73 and heading for 101. Thought it was supposed to only get up to 99 today. Riding to Cloudcroft, then taking the Sunspot highway to Mayhill. Then 82 to Artesia. Can't take the bypass around Artesia as it is closed while they replace a bridge. Hopefully that will be done by the ET time. Then north to Roswell and Martin's Capitol Café. Then back thru Ruidoso and Mescalero where I take 244 back to Cloudcroft. They are having an antique auto show there today, so I will go see that also. Then back home. Should be a nice ride.
Of course can't forget the NASCAR race tonight from Kentucky either. All in all a good day.
remember, if you have anything for the newsletter, get it in so I can get it with the newsletter next weekend.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Should have told you, I am in Alto this weekend. Just getting some honey does done. Got a good rain today. Makes you feel good. Catch you next time.

Sorry I missed you. Went thru Ruidoso Downs and then headed to Mescalero. If I would have known, would have headed over to Alto. Let me know when you will be there again and I will try to get there.

RR

Had a good ride. Met George and had a good visit. Wanted to leave by 11, but was almost 11:30 by the time I left. Made it to Cloudcroft about 1:15. Rode thru light rain from Mescalero til a ways down the mountain from Cloudcroft. Probably not a lot of rain in the mountains, but still a descent rain. Every bit helps.
Yall have a great day. What is left of it anyhow. And a good rest of the weekend.

RR