Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Another warm night. Only down to 83 so far. Doubt it will get much cooler. Beginning a cooling trend today. Only getting up to 102 and not even 100 tomorrow. I am thinking of getting the flannel bed sheets out. Still not much of a chance of rain though. I believe it got up to 105 yesterday.
Been emailing with George Hostler from Roswell. Have an EV lunch scheduled for 10 at Martin's Capitol Café in Roswell. Will try to rope him in talk to him about the Enchanted Voyagers. Anyone else is welcome to join us.
I will be checking out more of the Enchanted Tour Friday ride which will go much of that way also. Have the routes for the Enchanted Tour on the web now.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
RR, if I had known about the EVA Lunch at 10 this morning, I probably could have made it! Hope George joins us!
I just got back from a trip to California to attend my Fathers' funeral. I took the cage, shoulda taken one of the 'Grey Ladies'. It wouldn't have been as much of a hassle. Fuel pump blew on the way out, and was replaced by a mechanic in Salina, Ut. ($500.00) then on the way back, the thermostat stuck in the same town, and blew the engine due to overheating. I wound up riding the 'big dog' (greyhound) home, after spending a night sleeping in the park in Richfield, Utah. My landlord and I are saving up money to take his trailer up there and bring it home. Dads' funeral was wonderful, the message was great, and since he was a Navy veteran, he was accorded military honors, complete with 9-gun salute. I'm still recovering from that.
Well, sorry I was long-winded, that's it for now. Ride Safe!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & the Grey Ladies