Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 80 this morning. Had a little wind last night, a nice breeze coming in the bedroom window felt good. Heading for 100 again today. Humidity at 35% right now, but will be down in the teens this afternoon.
Gonna ride one of the loops for the Enchanted Tour tomorrow. And try to find Brads cabin in Alto. I have the address, so hopefully it won't be too difficult.
As it is getting closer to the first of July, yall might think of writing something for the Newsletter coming out. I hope to have it out the weekend of the 6th.
Hank should be on his way to California. My prayers go with him for a safe trip there and return home.
Gonna ride my bicycle to work today. A little under 13 miles each way. Should be a good ride this morning in the cool temps. First time I have done this, but thought I would see if I could. If there is no post from me tomorrow morning you will know it was too much. Have a bottle of water ready to go. Should do this more often for exercise. Rode in to town to church last night, about 9 miles round trip. Have done that often, so the ride to work shouldn't be bad.
Yall have a great day.

RR