Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Back from the weekend in Hutto . Got back yesterday afternoon about 3:15. Had a great time, but of course the time went fast. Was a good ride both ways, no rain, but it sure was humid there.
Down to 71 and heading for 100 today. Back to the normal.
Have a new son-in-law as Aaron and Andrea were married last Friday. Met the new sister-in-law to be (at some future time) for the first time. Had a great fathers day meal with family. Lots going on.
One bad thing, as I as going from church to the place we were eating Sunday some guy in a F350 pulling a travel trailer waiting to pull out in traffic. I was behind him. He decided to back up and right in to me. I was facing down hill, so couldn't back up. Cracked the front fender, but luckily he didn't back up any more. I felt so helpless as I couldn't back up, but just sat there while he backed into me. I honked my horn, but he had the windows up with AC on and probably the radio on so couldn't hear it. He said he didn't see me. Have talked with his insurance and waiting to talk more to get things squared away.
Hank, hope your trip is going well. You are in my prayers.
No lunch this Saturday as Hank and I would be the only ones there. Guess I will do some scouting for the Enchanted Tour.
Yall have a great day.

RR