Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Up and getting things packed for Hutto. Had a really good game last night. Tied up after 5, and 6-5 after 6, but that meant a later night than normal.
Down to 72 with clear skies. Have the bags packed, just have to put them on the bike and put Cindy's stuff in the car. And check the tire pressure. Looking forward to lunch at Coopers.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
73/93 in 'the sweltering north' today. Had thunderboomers and rain for the last 2 days. Looks like the heat wave is over. RR, I will not be able to make the club luncheon, I will be in California at my Father's funeral. I'm taking the 'cage' because it has AC. Hope it makes it. Hopefully, we'll be able to get together later, although with the shape my finances are in, that is beginning to look rather bleak. Everyone Have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'

Hank, I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I'm glad you got to go visit him in May.

Sorry about your dad, Hank. Have a safe trip.

brenda