Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Warm again this morning, only down to 70 and heading back to the triple digits for this week. A few clouds around, bot nothing that looks like rain.
Took a nail out of the rear tire of the C14 yesterday and put a piece of tar covered rope in its place. Put compressed air in and it seems to be holding. Again, the TPS warned me of low pressure at 32 pounds as I rode to church yesterday morning. Sure like that. A lot better than finding out the pressure is low when I am riding and possibly taking a corner at higher speed. Some would say check the tire pressure before every ride. That would be every day. Although not a bad idea, I still only check once a week or so. The TPS is a great help.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
Have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

There's an anecdotal argument to be made, using you as a poster boy, that TPS causes tires to pick up nails.
(I hope I didn't just shoot myself in the tire, er, foot.)