Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 70 again, same as the past few days and getting up to 99 with our normal clear skies.
Haven't heard from Hank in a couple days. Let us know you made it home OK.
Started rebuilding my computer over the weekend and I believe I finally have everything reloaded. It is working much better now.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
I made it home last night after a 750-mile (plus or minus a few), RR-like, 14 hour marathon, from Ely, Nv. to Albuquerque. The bike ran well, but I can honestly say that V-twins 'are not my cuppa tea.' RR, I can understand why you sold yours. The smoothness of the V12, or the Connie 14 would have made the trip less taxing. With that said, the V17 has its strong points, and would make an excellent touring rig for a guy that rides V-twins (think a Harley Road King with better quality at half the price.) Meanwhile, I'm home after the first trip in several years that I didn't find myself 'walking home' from. Total mileage:2,424. Avg. MPG (Estimated):36. Longest run between fillups:191.4 (Farmington to Albuquerque). Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'The Grey Ladies'

Re: Good morning

Hank, welcome home. Take it easy for a bit. Glad to hear the update on your dad.