Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 70 this morning. However the humidity is up to 19%. It will probably drop down to a bearable reading once the sun comes up and it warms. Heading for the mid 90's today.
Heading for El Paso again this morning. Cindy has a follow up appointment with the dentist in Juarez. This should be the last one for a while.
Will hopefully be dining at the L & J Café after the dentist.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Good Morning, All;
Dad seems to be stable at the moment. Wx. looks good for my trip home. Went online the other day and ordered parts to replace te broken parts from when I dropped her at a service station in Eureka, Nv. after filling her with gas. Unfortunately, the hot exhaust put holes in my Frogg Togg pants, so I'll have to replace them (or patch them) when I get home. It's been a long time since I've had that happen! Everyone Have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'

Good afternoon all
Hank, take it easy with the VV1700 Hopefully you will have an uneventful ride home. Yall are in my prayers.
Cindy had a dentist appointment in Juarez this morning. I rode the VV1700 down to the bus station and met the new owner. He is riding it home to Phoenix. Down to the C14 which is good as I don't need two bikes. The C14 is much more fun to ride. The VV1700 did run well and provided good transportation and 4 days short of 4 years of pleasure. 68 thousand miles and just getting broken in.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Wow! 68000 miles - I'll bet that just about sets a record for you.

It probably does set a record. That is for the least amount of miles on a bike I have sold in quite some time.

RR