Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Worked my last night shift for this mission. Will be back to normal day hours Tuesday. Will feel good. Going to bed in a few minutes. Was a nice ride home this morning. Up to 71 with clear skies. Gonna be a beautiful day. Going up to Cloudcroft this afternoon for their MayFair which they have every Memorial weekend. Look at the arts and crafts and get something good to eat. Should be beautiful up there.
Got the tray of shims from the bike shop yesterday afternoon so I can check and possibly change some shims for the valve adjustment on the C14. Will probably take a couple days as I won't start until late this afternoon and tomorrow morning is Church, so won't get to it until afternoon.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
I'm leaving tomorrow after church for California to visit my Father, who is currently 'hanging on to life' according to my stepmother. I need to see him one more time before he goes. I thought about flying, but even the V17 is cheaper, so that's what I'll be taking. Right now, it has the advantage of being more reliable than my V12 (which is up for maintenance and repairs. Hope to have it back on the road next spring.) I plan on being back in Abq early in the first week of June. RR, the Willard Cantina sounds great for lunch. I'm planning on being there. I could use your prayers, guys, it's gonna be a long hot ride.

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'