Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Warmer this morning. Only got down to 60, but currently only up to 62 with clouds. A slight chance for rain, but I don't believe that will happen. Heading for a high of 72.
Worked on the car door latch on the drivers side yesterday. It won't latch. Had to order a new one which will be here in a week. I told Cindy I could just bunjie it to the passenger door and she could climb out the window. She just gave me a funny look and didn't even say anything.
Hank, glad you will be able to make it to Barry's memorial. Wish I could go, but will be working.
Yall have a great night. Going to bed.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Evening, All;
RR, This is your wakeup call!!
Thank God that week is over. Got paid, and finally got my bank account straightened out. Now, I can pay bills (Fun!) WX for the trip to the MM Memorial is looking good, highs in the low 80's all next week in Abq. Don't know about Texas, though. Guess I'll see when I get there. Now, I have to figure out how to mount my GPS to the bike (my job for tomorrow.)
Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'