Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Home from work to a nice temp for riding. Down to 54 but up to 65 already. Time for a nap, then have to work on the drivers car door. The latch doesn't work holding the door only partly shut.
No Little League tonight, so that will be a nice break, but 2 games Saturday, one of them is the game that was scheduled for tonight.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Afternoon, Everyone!
Wake up, RR, It's time for work!!
I did some number crunching, and it looks like making the MusicMan Memorial is not going to be a problem. This will be the first 'really long' trip for the V17, and I'm wondering how she will fare. On the plus side, she seems to be running better since the oil change and going over by the shop. Things are also looking good for the Western Regional in Reno in August. After that, I'm going up to see my Father, he only lives a couple of hours from there. Anyway, Everyone Have a Great Evening!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'