Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GMEVA!!!

Good Morning, All;
Well, our illustrious President is either snoozing, or not home from work yet, so I guess I'll get the ball rolling today.
Finalizing plans for the MM Memorial, will be taking the V17 on its first 'really long' trip. She's ready, all I have to do is pack her. You know, I'm really going to miss Barry (I already do), he was one of the nicest guys I've met in awhile, never heard him say anything bad about anybody. I owe him this final 'goodbye'. Meanwhile I'm concentrating on getting the 'cage' ready for the trip to San Diego to see Mom this fall, and on saving up for the Western Regional. It's gonna be an interesting summer!!
Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'The Grey Ladies'

Re: GMEVA!!!

I'll bet that I see you at the MMM (Music Man Memorial). Do you know where Liberty Hill is? What highway will you be on as you approach - eastbound on TX29 or southbound on US281 or US183? Let me know then I'll get some directions to you via e-mail.

Re: GMEVA!!!

Good morning all
Just got home from work. Already up to 64 from a low of 54. Sun is shining and trying to get things warm.
The day off was nice, but messed up my sleeping schedule. It was a long night. Should be a good day for sleeping.
Yall have a great day.

RR