Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Well, I have a lot of the web back up and running. None of the pictures. Have the calendar and roster. Will work on that more when I get back from Hutto.
Summer is over again for a couple days. Down to 45 and heading for only 60. Was windy and dusty yesterday. Scheduled to get down to the low 30's tonight. Cool front came thru last night. Will be warming up in a couple days again. Should be pleasant by the time I get back Monday.
Leaving after work today for Hutto and the MotoGP races at Austin. Don Medina from NorCal Voyagers will be there also. Will leave after the last race Sunday and hopefully get back Monday morning.
And should be on the way to the HCT this time next week.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning;
RR, thanks for fixing the website! I'm truly glad you know these machines!
30/51 in Abq today, there's supposed to be a warming trend starting tomorrow.
Saving my pennies and dimes to go to the Western Regional, and since family lives only 120 miles up the road, I'll visit them, too. RR, when's our next Club Luncheon?? Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'The Grey Ladies'

I am thinking the EV lunch for April will have to be in Camp Wood as the remaining weekends are taken up.
As for May I am back on the schedule of working 7 days a week 11 hours a day thru the 19th or so.
Guess will have to work on June.
Yall have a great day.

RR

I am reasonably sure that we will have lunch at HCT

Made it to Sweetwater so far. Ride another hour and quit for the night.
Yall have a great day.

RR