Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Still no progress on the EV web site. Didn't get to spend much time last night working on it. Had a couple other higher priority things going on.
Only down to 64 and heading for 73 today with clear skies. Was windy yesterday and scheduled to be windy today. Guess the cool temps will be in tonight. Predicted high of only 60 tomorrow. And I will be leaving for Hutto after work tomorrow. Guess it will be a cool ride to start.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
EV Website is still down...Rats! 52/65 today with wind. Humpday!! My skin is clearing up and I have a lot more energy now. Planning on a meeting with some friends after work. Bikes are dusty-garage is not 'airtight'. need to dust them off. Everyone Have a Great Day!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'The Grey Ladies'

Re: Good morning

Good morning again
The web site is back up (partially). Had to get with Bravenet to get the DNS reset for the site. All the links probably aren't working yet, but I will check it out tonight and get things updated.
Yall have a great day.

RR