Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TGIF!!

Good Morning, All;
Well, it's payday, and the bill collectors are lining up at the door. I do want to keep enough out to make the HCT, though. We'll see what happens!
48/69 in Abq today with a less than 10% chance of precip. Riding in again today, cage is still down. TGIF and have a GREAT weekend!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & the 'Grey Ladies'

Re: TGIF!!

Good morning all
Internet was down at home, so am at work now. And it is Friday.
Guess winter has lost its grip. Only down to 43 when I left this morning. Heading for 73 with a few clouds in the sky. Even better tomorrow.
Have a ride tomorrow sponsored by the American Legion riders. Called an 'Iron Butt', but is only about 200 miles. Guess I had better wash the C14 this afternoon so it will look presentable. It is in need of a cleaning anyhow.
Only 7 days until the MotoGP and 13 days until the HCT.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: TGIF!!

RR
Good morning all
Internet was down at home, so am at work now. And it is Friday.
Guess winter has lost its grip. Only down to 43 when I left this morning. Heading for 73 with a few clouds in the sky. Even better tomorrow.
Have a ride tomorrow sponsored by the American Legion riders. Called an 'Iron Butt', but is only about 200 miles. Guess I had better wash the C14 this afternoon so it will look presentable. It is in need of a cleaning anyhow.
Only 7 days until the MotoGP and 13 days until the HCT.
Yall have a great day.
RR

That sounds more like a paper butt than an iron butt.