Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Guess winter doesn't want to give up. Down to 43 again and heading for 68. Made it to about 67 yesterday, so a definite warming trend.
Maverick, I didn't even know you were leaving already. Glad you finally got back to where you want. Good to hear from you.
One more week until I leave for the MotoGP. Then another week until the HCT. Lots happening these coming weeks. A charity ride this Saturday for the American Legion riders.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
Feeling really 'pukey' the last few days (probably due to the wx). 32/50-something on tap for today. It was 49 when I got up yesterday, and never got above that the rest of the day. Finally got a good night's sleep last night, too. Need to clean up the V12, she sat out in the rain at work yesterday. Hoping to get started fixing the cage this weekend. Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'