Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Was a bit breezy yesterday. It brought in cooler weather. Down to 43 so far this morning and heading for only 70. This is probably more normal temps. Guess I will be wearing my winter jacket to work again today.
Only 16 days until the MotoGP in Austin and 22 days until the SFR.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning;
It's been a busy couple of days. Monday, I drove the cage to work and it was stolen out of the parking lot at work. The police found it late Monday night, and I spent yesterday trying to get it out of the impound lot. It is finally back in my driveway, but it is not driveable. I'm going to have to repair the steering column and the electical system before it will be driveable again. Guess that means I'll be riding the bike to work for the forseeable future.
RR, I thought you guys just completed the SFR. Next up on my calendar is the HCT, which I would like to make, but it's beginning to look like I will not, haven't been able to save money for it. Gotta go, Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'