Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Home at last!!!

Just made it home about 15 min ago, did not get above 40 degrees all the way home. Sandra had a big pot of chili ready. Sure is good to be warm.
Good riding, good friends.

Jim

Re: Home at last!!!

finally thawed out enough to type. Hey it was a great SFR and visit with friends not seen in awhile. Jim glad you made it home safe and everyone else.
I thought Sandra was fixing stew. O,well women are good at changing thier minds.
Richard thats pretty desperate going to dentist to keep from riding in the cold. All fun aside i missed seeing you again.
Everyone ride safe. See you again when possible.
God Bless Bob Bass

I had to think of something quick. Glad ya'll had a good ride.

Glad yall made it home OK. Hopefully you are thawed out by now.
Guess it was good I left Saturday. Was windy, but not cold. And I had a great time, nice seeing yall again.

RR

Looks like I'm the only one who posted his arrival on the LSV forum. I got home about 2pm yesterday. I didn't have it as bad as Jim and Bob but it was 29 degrees when I left Fort Davis and it didn't reach 40 until somewhere between Ozona and Sonora. Wish I'd had my insulated chaps with me.