Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
THIS WEEK IS THE SFR!! Getting excited.
Had a great weekend. Beautiful weather. Much better weather for the Little League tryouts. Have the Majors draft tonight.
Looks to be a beautiful day. Down to 52 so far and heading for 70 with clear skies.
Will be a short week with leaving for the SFR Thursday morning. Planned the routes there and back home and rides for Friday to Precidio and Terlingua and Saturday north to Toyahavela and back down. Got them loaded on my GPS, so all ready to go. Leaving Thursday morning and having breakfast at Salt Flat. Hopefully get to Fort Davis early afternoon.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning!
RR, I hope you all have fun at the SFR. Wish I could be there! Wx looks like clear to pc for the week with highs in the mid to upper 60's. Looks like it's going to be a pretty week. Need to get my taxes in this week, and finish cleaning up the V12. Everyone Have a Great Week!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'The Grey Ladies'